Suppression Free Search Warrants
Search Warrants can be one of the most intimidating functions of law enforcement. Officers and supervisors alike often avoid search warrants. This 8 Hr LET class will teach officers everything they need to know about writing, obtaining and executing search warrants for just about every situation. This class will cover the following search and seizure topics.
- Legal Considerations and Case law
- 4th Amendment Case law
- Probably Cause development and documentation
- Search Warrant construction and documentation
- Search Warrants for Residences
- Search Warrants for Vehicles
- Search Warrants for narcotic investigations
- Search Warrants for Mobile Devices, internet sites and phone records
- Executing Search warrants and filing returns
The tuition is $ 175. Check, Credit Card or cash is accepted. The Class is certified through WV LET for 8 hrs of annual in-service credit. Any Agency registering For more information please contact KTS Law Enforcement Training at firstname.lastname@example.org or 304-437-4202.